Want To Contribute An Article To Stay-At-Home Moms Today?
There are only 2 simple steps:
- Read the Guest Post Guidelines carefully.
- If you agree and can comply, please fill out the Guest Blogger Form here.
Why is it a good idea to contribute an article to SAHM Today?
By contributing an article to us, you will be providing useful and helpful information to stay-at-home moms. Our aim is to bring awareness to stay-at-home moms how vast the income opportunities online are. Providing them the essential tips and tools will give them more encouragement that they can earn from home without missing out on being a mom to their kids.
We also have a fairly decent amount of traffic, which may help you establish your authority and credibility as a writer, and can drive traffic to your website if you have one.
What topics can you write?
- Affiliate Marketing
- E-commerce Platforms
- Tips for Stay-at-Home Moms (relate it to having a business o job online) Example: “How to Manage Your Time with Kids and Work”
- “How To’s”
- Tools to create an online store
What are the rules?
- Minimum word count is 1500 words.
- Your post must have focus keywords (minimum 2 words) which is included in the title, and must be mentioned at least 6 times throughout the article.
- Your post must be original content that’s never been published anywhere else.
- Refrain from self-promotion in your post. If your post gets published, you’ll get an about the author blurb at the end of the piece where you’re free to link back to your website, social media profiles or your products.
- Affiliate links are NOT allowed. However, you may include only 1 (one) link back to your website with topic that is not very similar to ours.
- You may use stock photos or your own photos.
- You must make proper attribution of quotations, images, data, and other content referenced in your post.
- You are responsible for making sure that the article has been proofread and edited. The article should be well-written and checked for grammar mistakes and typos.
- Please note that the SAHM Today’s editorial team reserves the right to edit and update your piece as we see fit.
Before starting your article
Please search stayathomemomstoday.com/blog and check if your topic has already been published on our website. If your topic is new, kindly fill out he Guest Blogger Form. You will be asked to pitch 3 headline ideas of your topic. We will choose 1 headline and we’ll notify you via email you provided so you can start writing your post.
- San Miguel, Tarlac, Philippines
Copyright @ 2020