Are you a stay-at-home mom who wants to pursue your dreams and passion, but there are so many things that get in the way?
Do you want to do something for yourself like go out with your friends or have a “me” time but you sometimes feel guilty?
Is your self-worth dwindling because you have not contributed to the family income?
Do you have diminished self-confidence because you’ve not used your skills anymore because you’re no longer working?
Do you feel like venting or just wanting to have an adult conversation but there’s no one around but you and your kids?
Do you feel like you want to get away for a bit to have quiet time and free yourself from worries?
Do you get lonely sometimes but you have no one to talk to?
Are you being judged just because you’re a stay-at-home mom doing “nothing”?
Do you sometimes feel so tired that you lose your temper easily, and then take it out on your children?
Your feelings are normal. Every stay-at-home mom feels two or more of those things.
But you should not always feel that way. Having a good mental and emotional state is important so that you can have the proper disposition and be an effective mom to your kids.
But sometimes, no matter how hard you try to keep a positive mood,
you still feel lonely, and demotivated.
To help you try to be in a good state, say positive affirmations daily.
- Decrease health-deteriorating stress
- Make you less likely to dismiss harmful health messages, responding instead to change for the better
- Reduces negative thoughts
- Change a negative behavior or habit
- Promotes better sleep
- Maintain our sense of self-integrity
- Minimize the anxiety, stress, and defensiveness associated with threats to our sense of self
Why should you buy this when you can just copy it and print it?
Yes, you can absolutely do that especially when you’re saving money.
But you give more importance to things that you buy than those that are free. This means that there is more chance that you’re not going to use this if there’s no additional effort that you put into it which is paying for it.
Besides that, they’re simply too pretty not to have it. (smile)
How do you use it?
- Put them where you can easily see them so you will always be reminded to affirm yourself. Place it on your bedside table, stick them on your bathroom mirror or the fridge.
- There is no hard and fast rule about the frequency of affirmations. But it’s best to repeat it 3 or 4 times daily to reinforce the positive belief. You can also say it in front of the mirror or write it down on your journal.
- Say it with belief. It’s going to be awkward at first but you’ll get the hang of it.
- Make sure to practice it daily to build that good habit.